These Terms of Service (the "Agreement") set forth the terms and conditions of Your Use of hosting and related services ("Services"). In this Agreement "You" and "Your" refer to You as the user of Our Services, or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on Your behalf. "We", "us" and "our" refer to MFX World, Inc., as well as its subsidiaries and sister companies (ï¿½Online Music Factory, Inc.ï¿½). This Agreement explains Our obligations to You, and explains Your obligations to Us for the various services or products offered by MFX World (ï¿½Servicesï¿½). When You use Your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional Services or to cancel Your Services (even if We were not notified of such authorization), You signify Your agreement to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
1. Terms - By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Accurate Information - You agree to maintain accurate information by providing updates to MFX World, as needed, while You are using the Services. You agree You will notify MFX World within five (5) business days when any change of the information You provided as part of the application and/or registration process changes. Failure by You, for whatever reason, to respond within five (5) business days to any inquiries made by MFX World to determine the validity of information provided by You will constitute a material breach of this Agreement. If You provide any information that is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, or if MFX World has reasonable grounds to suspect that Your information is inaccurate, not current, false, misleading or incomplete, MFX World has the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to terminate its Services and close Your account.
4. Accepted Use Policy - MFX World Incï¿½s Accepted Use Policy (ï¿½AUPï¿½), which is incorporated herein by reference, is applicable to all Services. You should use all Services for lawful purposes only. You agree to maintain Your website in full compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in the AUP. By using any Services, You agree:
5. Storage and Security - You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with Your account or password or in connection with the server or any of Your server content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on the server. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to: (i) prevent any loss or damage to Your server content; (ii) maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your server content; (iii) ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your server content transmitted through or stored on MFX World servers; and (iv) ensure the confidentiality of Your password. MFX World services are not intended to be used for data backup or archiving purposes. Using an account as an online storage space for archiving electronic files is prohibited and will result in termination of hosting services without prior notice. We reserve the right to delete Your archives if they affect Our overall server performance and MFX World shall have no liability to You or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of Your content. The services offered by MFX World are not intended to provide a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant environment and therefore should not be utilized as such without further compliance activity. MFX World shall have no liability to You or any other person for Your use of MFX World products and/or services in violation of these terms.
6. Ownership - Except as otherwise set forth herein, all right, title and interest in and to all, (i) registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks and logos; (ii) patents, patent applications, and patentable ideas, inventions, and/or improvements; (iii) trade secrets, proprietary information, and know-how; (iv) all divisions, continuations, reissues, renewals, and extensions thereof now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired; (v) registered and unregistered copyrights including, without limitation, any forms, images, audiovisual displays, text, software and (vi) all other intellectual property, proprietary rights or other rights related to intangible property which are used, developed, comprising, embodied in, or practiced in connection with any of the Services identified herein (ï¿½IP rightsï¿½) are owned by MFX World or its third party partners, and you agree to make no claim of interest in or ownership of any such IP rights. You acknowledge that no title to the IP rights is transferred to you, and that You do not obtain any rights, express or implied, in the Services, other than the rights expressly granted in this Agreement. To the extent that you create any Derivative Work (any work that is based upon one or more preexisting versions of a work provided to you, such as an enhancement or modification, revision, translation, abridgement, condensation, expansion, collection, compilation or any other form in which such preexisting works may be recast, transformed or adapted) such Derivative Work shall be owned by MFX World and all right, title and interest in and to each such Derivative Work shall automatically vest in MFX World. MFX World shall have no obligation to grant You any right in any such Derivative Work.
7. Non-Exclusive Right To Use - If You have purchased and/or been given permission to use software from MFX World, MFX World grants You a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable and non-assignable right and ability to use the software for such purposes as are ordinary and customary. You are free to use the software on any computer, but not on two or more computers at one time. You agree to not alter or modify the software. You agree You are not authorized to combine the software with any other software program, create derivative works based upon the software, nor are You authorized to integrate any plug-in or enhancement which uses or relies upon the software. You further agree not to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to uncover the source code. MFX World reserves all rights to the software. The software and any copies You are authorized to make are the intellectual property of MFX World. The source code and its organization are the exclusive property of MFX World, Inc. and the software is protected by copyright law. Except as expressly provided for in this section, this Agreement does not grant You any rights in the software and all rights are reserved by MFX World.